Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Best In Friends Homes

Fabrics in glorious textures from bright to faded colours, curtains meticulously swagged, fringed and tasselled, the most comfortable upholstery and expertly applied paint finishes, all set in timeless interiors and discreetly lit to show off beautiful furnishings and art/photography works. These are the hallmarks of what makes a home.

It's fascinating to hear my girlfriends talk about their current projects. All have styles and tastes different from each other and myself. All make it work in differnt types of rooms in a wide variety of locations, large and small, to townhomes to large in my area and other parts of the country.

Here are some examples of how fabric, furniture, paint and your own personal touch can add to a room.









I apologize for not being able to remember where I came across these rooms. I saw them and did a quick copy and paste. By the end of my time spent on the computer and many months later storing them in a program, I humble must confess........I forgot where they came from. '-'

A la prochaine,
Denise

No comments: