Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Maison21


"Borrowed" (LOL) from the blog post by cmay @ Maison21.com


Hi Girlfriends,

I love what two California male decorators from Maison21 have done to this Entrance treatment for many reasons: It's simple, but yet, a "hint" busy........... a punch of bright color and "movement" in the background*, subdued by the graceful reminder of a deer with just the right POP of zebra fabric.

*To learn how the wall treatment was custom made, a visit to their blog tells all.

Enjoy winter by thinking of what you can do for your Entrance-!!




Oh..............did everyone receive their last issue of "domino" ? I did and I couldn't have been more disappointed.....they sent me February again-!! RATS. I have all their issues beginning with the very first issue and was hoping to put their last one, along with all my others, in wall frames for a special wall in my office. I am looking at my local stores and have yet to find the March issue.

Talk again,

Denise
discountdesignerfabricsonline.com

No comments: